To say Kanye West has been on a madness over the past two days is an understatement. We’re just gonna offer you a checklist of all the shit he’s been up to in London!
- Last Wednesday, he took to the stage for a Brit Awards performance, where he bought on a whole host of UK MCs including Novelist, Jammer, Skepta + many more heads. Before this however, my man fully went to Nandos for his pre-show meal and stood on the table telling everyone to take pics.
- On Monday, Kanye paid a surprise visit to the Adidas store on Carnaby St, where he took the role of shop assistant and sold Yeezys to customers.
- After this, the outspoken Chicago rapper gave a lecture at the esteemed Oxford Guild Society at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History where he revealed plans to be as respected as ‘Picasso or greater’.
- He then today visited Central Saint Martins in Kings Cross where he paraded around the halls talking to students.
- Then, a surprise show at Mornington Crescent’s KoKo was literally just announced alongside Tottenham MC Skepta. This is BIG news for the Grime genre, and it’s also been confirmed that Skepta and Kanye spent studio time together amidst all this madness!
This is all a typical Kanye whirlwind, and we’ve been very very entertained. Thought it was only announced an hour ago, tickets are already SOLD OUT for the show (unfortunately we couldn’t get any either), but this is a HUGE movement for certain London artists and we feel very gassed!